So here I am once again in awe of what a mighty God I serve. There are so many reasons why He is so amazing, yet today he specifically reminded me of this. Like most of the people I know these days money is tight. Having a new baby and only one of us working, money is very tight. I feel as though most day all I get in the mail is bills, especially doctor bills. Early this morning I was just thinking about my bill from the hospital. I called last month because they said they thought we were eligible for financial assistance. Bill and I were so happy, I even said if it's $500 that would make a huge difference. I was told not to pay anything until I got a new bill which they send out on the 30th of the month. I hadn't received my new bill yet and was thinking I should call today to make sure there wasn't something wrong with the bill or they had sent me to collections because it wasn't paid in full. Today we got a bill. I was dreading opening it because I knew it should include the assistance, but had the attitude of I'll be paying this one off for a while as the total was over $2600. As I checked the mail during dinner tonight I opened the bill and was overwhelmed when I saw that the new bill was only $154. This is my total hospital stay including Isaac's bill and a trip to the ER the week before Isaac's birth. Before insurance (thank God for insurance) our bills were over $50,000 because I had to have a C-section. Even though I know that God is so big I sometimes forget how incredibly huge He is. I can't tell you how much of a relief that is to me as that was such a huge financial burden. Even though there are still a numerous amount of medical bills to pay which will get paid off one day, this was the largest by far and God totally took care of it.
I am reminded every day of what an amazing God I serve. I know that I'm going on and on but I am so overwhelmed by God's grace , His guidance, His forgiveness and His provision. He gives me so much more than I deserve. I'm totally in awe of who He is and how wonderful He is I can't even express my thoughts right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment