Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

May 13, 2009

Adorable Pictures

So I'm counting down to my 100th post. Can you believe it's already been that many? Including this post, I have 5 to go.

I thought I would post some pictures for today. Isaac has just been so cute lately making the most adorable faces and sounds. I don't have any videos this week, but lost of pictures. The last few are him in his Dedication outfit as he will be publicly dedicated to the Lord on Sunday. One year ago on Friday we found out that Isaac was on the way. That day we both decided that he was God's, not ours. He's only on loan to us. As hard as that is to accept some days knowing that he's really not mine, he's only on loan, I know that God has such major things in store for him. Bill and I were talking today, wondering what God's plan for Isaac will be. We are so excited to see what God has in store for Isaac.

Here are some pictures for this week.































No comments: