Also today was another first. Bill preached his first sermon at Emmanuel! Pastor John started a new series last week on the family, Bill preached this week, Brade preacher next week, then Pastor Jerry and Pastor John will finish it up. I must say, and I know I'm bias, Bill did an amazing job. I was so proud of him. I sat there during the first service just thinking, that's my husband!!!! I felt like a pastor wife today which is a very weird feeling I must say. It was even weirder sitting on the front row. I am definitely a back row baptist. I sat in the front for two reasons, one I had to sing in the praise team and I hate walking to and from the back, plus if I sat in the front I couldn't go check on Isaac in the nursery. Yes, there are many times that I leave him in the nursery and then check on him. Our good friends, the Coopers, kept Isaac on Friday night so we could have a short date night. I did better this time, I didn't cry when we left. I was very anxious and after about an hour I was ready to get back to my little man. I'm getting better when I leave him it's just so hard to leave him because I'm with him all the time.
So, my Mother's Day has been amazing. The first of many amazing to come. If you want to check out Bill's sermon click here. The sermon should be up some time on Tuesday! He did an amazing job.
Here are a few pictures from our Mother's Day luncheon.
No comments:
Post a Comment