Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

May 26, 2009

I haven't been that good lately on updating

So I haven't had that much time to update lately or I haven't made the time, I'm not that sure.
Last week I wasn't feeling so hot. The doctor said the cartilage that connect my ribs to my breast bone was inflamed causing a huge amount of pain every time I took a breath or moved. Least to say it wasn't the best few days, but we're surviving. I think the only thing that really suffered was my house because I couldn't pick up anything heavy. Today I was determined to get my house clean and for the most part, it's acceptable for someone to stop by now and for me not to be completely embarrassed. It was nice for Bill to have a four day weekend. I really enjoyed having him home.
Well, new in the world of Isaac...he is holding his own bottle now which I really like! The only problem he has is when he gets distracted he drops his bottle and he can't quite find it again. He has also had his first stomach bug this week. He has been in the best of moods though. He's thoroughly enjoying his Pedialyte with more sugar than he's ever experienced in his little life. He has no problem sucking that down and we've found that grape is his favorite.
I will say that the more I talk to other mom's, I find I have the best baby in the world. He eats every four hours, takes 3 two hour naps a day, sleep 9-10 hours at night. He is so wonderful. He hardly ever cries (except when he's hungry or he thinks he's alone). He is such a good boy. He's all about running errands and going shopping. I think he just likes to see all the new things. He never makes a peep while we're out, even if it's time to eat. I am pretty sure I have the best little boy. And that smile is more than I can handle sometimes because it's so adorable.
Well, here are a few pictures after catching you up on our lives.








No comments: