But I thought I would share some pictures for the day.
Our Family
November 2013
May 17, 2009
Isaac's Dedication
Let me first start with some background that make sense when I finish this story. A year ago on Friday we found out the we were going to be having a baby. We we elated with joy as most couple are when they find out their first child was on the way. Not knowing what this pregnancy would hold or what would happen in the next 9 months Bill and I both agreed that this child was God's child. He was only on loan to us for a short time from God. However since Isaac was born this concept is a little harder to accept. Okay, I know he's God, but it's hard not to say but he's my baby. Today, a little over a year later we publicly gave Isaac to the Lord. It was such a surreal moment. It was so neat (I can't think of a better description) to know that 5 families stood before God and their church and publicly committed to praying for their children and promised to raise their children in the fear and admonition of the Lord. What a wonderful blessing. We had to go through a baby dedication class where Pastor John talked about the importance of praying for our children, how to pray for our children, and how to consider them a blessing. He laughed and said I know it's hard to consider them a blessing when they've screamed all night. Oh that's so true.
But I thought I would share some pictures for the day.













But I thought I would share some pictures for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How beautiful!
Post a Comment