Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

December 3, 2008

Twice in one week

Can you believe it. I've been motivated to post twice in one week. I most have more energy than I thought.

Well here we are, several days after Thanksgiving, buying a Christmas Tree over a week ago and it just got done tonight. We put the tree up on Saturday but I wasn't thrilled with it so I made some changes tonight and I'm as happy as I'm going to be with because I can't climb on the chair again to make changes.
As you'll see our tree is quite large. If you remember our tree from previous years, it was very little. Let's just say I'm happy that we live in a bigger house or the tree wouldn't have fit in our old living room. I'm happy with it and our decorations! Now if I could just get everything else put away things would be good.
So without further procrastination here's a few pictures of our tree.

The Willow Tree Nativity


The Brewer AVON Nativity

Our yearly Christmas Ornament
"Hark the Harold Angel Sing"