So I know that all my avid blog followers are wondering, just as everyone I know is wondering, if we have a baby yet. The answer is no. I really thought that he might come this weekend, but maybe my mother's intuition is a little off. But as Bill says, they weekend isn't over yet.
So we thought maybe yesterday was the day as I started having contraction Christmas night around 10:30 and had contractions on and off until 9:00 the next morning. They weren't increasing in time very much until about 7:30 am then they started coming about every 6 minutes. So I called the hospital around 8:30 and asked if I could come in early to have my Non-stress Test that I was going in for later just to make sure I wasn't in labor. We got ready drove to the hospital and it was weird but as soon as we got in the car my contractions slowed down. By the time we got to the hospital.....NOTHING. The good news for the day was that Isaac participated quite well and it only took about 20 minutes. Dr. Urquhart was there and came in to see us. He said my blood pressure is down and the baby looks amazing. So those are two good things. He said to except him any time. Hopefully that will be the case. We will keep you updated as things progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment