Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

December 31, 2008

Arrival Postponed

What do I always say.....God's plan is so much better than mine.

We've been putting the finishing touches on Isaac's room and making sure the house is in order for Isaac's arrival on Sunday/Monday. Tonight we put together the changing table, the last piece of furniture. As we were finishing my phone rang which is odd because it never rings at night. It was my doctor calling, which scared me. Basically he wanted to let me know that he isn't actually on call on Monday, he's not on call till Thursday, January 8th and asked that we postpone the induction until January 8th. He said he would feel better if he was there as would I. So, we will be going to the hospital Wednesday night and hopefully having a baby Thursday. Looking on the bright side, it give Isaac several more days to grow inside as well as for the progress of labor to begin on it's own. I know that the doctor and I would both prefer that this process begin on it's own.

But, as I've been saying for the past few day, God is teaching me to be patient and reminding me daily that I'm not in control, that He is in control. God has transformed my attitude the last few days and I'm so thankful as my blood pressure can't take much stress right now. God is so good to us.

So, we will be waiting for a few more days for Isaac's arrival. We will keep you updated.

1 comment:

C.C. and Double T said...

Still praying for you. It is good to see you trusting God for His best timing. Your little one will be here before you know it!