So I had to share with all of my friends and family that I am officially done with my Masters degree. I will not be going on for any further education :-) Bill keeps saying, but you could get your doctorate and be Dr. Ford. Since it's 11:36 on Sunday night, way past my bed time, especially since I didn't have a nap today, I can officially say this is the latest I have ever turned in an assignment. For those of you who don't know our assignments are due by 12:00 and my professor was kind enough to let us turn them in by 12:00 in our time zone. This gave me the ability to go to church tonight and continue building a relationship with the 5th and 6th grade girls which I'm really growing to love.
So as you can probably tell by my random thoughts, I'm very tired and must get to bed as I will be going to the doctor tomorrow and I would like to have another good report! I will be uploading beautiful pictures of Lewiston's first snow. Oh I have forgotten how pretty mountains are covered in snow. I think I've been away from WV for too long if I just remembered it when seeing our mountains today. Of course the mountains in Idaho are much, let me emphasize MUCH, bigger than the ones in WV.
So, until tomorrow when I have more clarity of thought.......
Oh, by the way...thank you so much to anyone who has prayer for me as this has been a trying semester with finishing school, moving and being pregnant. God has been so good to me and has given me the energy I need to finish as well as the understanding from professors that I needed. He always knows best. Plus he had Isaac wait to come until I finished school. I've said since the day I found out that I was pregnant that this baby just needed to wait until I finish school to come. Now I'm asking he wait one more week, just to be sure he's fully developed, then he can make his appearance. Who knows when he will come. Only God knows for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment