Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

November 6, 2008

It's Thursday

So even though I didn't get a lot accomplished today I feel very accomplished. I know that probably doesn't make much sense. But, since when do pregnant women make sense :-)

Today I slept in till 9:25 which was amazing. Bill has graciously passed his cold on to me so I think that's why I slept in, but I'm not complaining. I met with the dietitian today which wasn't that bad of an experience. I don't have to make that many changes to my diet, but I do have to eat more. Isn't that odd. I have to eat 6 small meals a day. It is very likely that my body can't handle 3 main meals and doesn't know what to do. Other than that I have to eat fresh fruit and can't have any juice which makes me sad because I just found juice that I really like. Currently I have to test my sugar four times a day which isn't that bad either, especially with my fear of needles. So far it's actually been too low every time I've checked it. I guess that's a good thing.
But other than that I've gotten most of my work done for my class this week. I have to write a book report, but it helps to have started reading the book! You know me, I'm the eternally procrastinator when it comes to school work. Although I did do one of my reports for next week already. That's really good for me. I'm not sure I've ever worked ahead in a class. I guess I just can't wait to finish this last course, especially not knowing when Isaac could decide to arrive. I want to make sure it's done long before he arrives.
We got an email today that the ottoman that goes to his rocker is in we just have to go pick it up and his bed should be here tomorrow. Bill is going to touch up the trim around the ceiling that I can't reach tomorrow so Isaac's room should be almost done. I can't wait to get everything settled.
Like I said yesterday, I've really been praying that God will help me focus on the positive things in my life rather than the negative. God has blessed me with a very good friend here who has called and come over several times the last few days just to check on me. God knows what we need when we need it. It's it so amazing to have a Savior who knows us better than any person could ever know us?? I think so!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm so excited about everything that's happening in your family right now. I know I'm a million miles away and haven't seen you in forever, but I'm following your blog and praying for you guys.
~Ashley White Stephens