Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

November 19, 2008

Doctor's Visit Update

So here we are after another appointment, however this one was much better than the last visit. According to the doctor my blood pressure is down and my sugar is down. He says my sugar looks very good and I seem to be controlling it by diet very well. Can I just tell you how bad I want a piece of cake??????

So the good news is everything looks good. He thinks Isaac has flipped and moved down a little bit! This means he's head down and ready to go! I asked again about if he thinks they will still take him early. He said it depends on his size and if any complications get more serious. For now he's planning on Isaac being born either the last week of December or the first week of January. I can't believe it's a possibility that my son will be here in about a month. It's a very scary and surreal feeling. You know this is going to happen, but it's hard to comprehend that it's going to happen so soon.

So for now I get to visit the doctor twice a week for non-stress tests and then every two weeks for my regular appointment. So we'll be spending a lot of time at the doctor's office in the next 5-6 weeks. But we are so excited.