Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

March 10, 2009

Two Months

So I'm a little behind, but I thought I would add some pictures of Isaac's two month birthday. We took Isaac for his two month appointment today. He weighs 9 lb 14 oz and is 22 and 1/2 inches long. He's getting so big already. In the video below you'll see how much he's moving around already. I have a feeling that he's going to run me ragged once he gets moving.



He's such a fun baby. He's not fussy much and really only cries when he's hungry. He's full of smiles and he's trying so hard to laugh. He coos and goos all the time. He's beginning to notice items above his head. He now loves his OSU mobile on his bed, but gets very upset when the music runs out. He just sits and stares at the little Brutus' on the mobile. They other day I went in and he was "talking" to the Brutus and I was pretty sure he thought it was real. He also now loves the little doggie that barks on his bouncy chair. When I first showed him the doggie he didn't even pay attention. he now loves the dog. Fortunately it plays for about 20 minutes before it goes off. He also tries to bark at the dog. The chair plays BINGO and the dog barks and he tries to bark with it. It's so adorable. He's finding his voice more and more every day. We are so blessed to have this precious little boy.

Enjoy some of the pictures below.

Here's my Kissy Face






















Happy boy!





















Mommy loving Isaac









Playing on the carpet. Usually he doesn't like to lay on the floor, but he loved the carpet.










Talking to Gramma on the phone









I'm gonna knock you out ;-)

No comments: