Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

March 5, 2009

He's getting so big.

I can't believe that's it's already been almost two months that Isaac has been here in our lives. The time has certainly flow by. I now understand why all parents say that they don't know where the time went because it does just fly by. Just look at the pictures below. One from his birthday and one today.

Day Two















Yesterday














He's already changing so much. He's holding his head up so good. He's trying to sit up a little bit, but of course, he doesn't have that much control yet. When he's mad, he has great control of his legs and when you hold him up he puts so much weight on his legs. I like to say he's trying to walk instead of stamping his feet at me when he's mad :-) He's such a good boy. He's trying to talk so hard. If we coo at him, he tries to coo back. He actually got a sound out when Bill was playing with him the other morning and he looked around like what was that sound??? It was so cute.

Below is his first experience in the Johnny Jumper. He's way to little but we thought we'd try it. He seemed to like it, but like all new things, only a few minutes of it before he's ready to move on. If he keeps up that pattern of only liking things for a few minutes at a time I'm going to have my hands full very shortly. Bill put a pillow under his feet so that he could touch that floor and he actually got himself moving a bit, but of course as soon as I got the video camera he started crying and was done. That's always the way it works. I grab the camera and he stops.



I can't believe he's growing up so quickly. Fortunately, now that he's feeling a little better he's sleeping more which is wonderful for Mommy and Daddy. I actually got 4 hrs of sleep at one time last night. It felt wonderful.

More pictures to come soon. I'm sure on his two month birthday that I'll take some pictures.

No comments: