We had to take Isaac to the doctor this week because he just can't seem to get over his cold. His cough got really bad on Sunday so I called first thing Monday morning and it's a good thing that I did. Turns out his cold turned into a Sinus Infection. He's currently taking his first round of the wonderful "bubble gum" medicine. He loves it!
Other than that, our week has been pretty boring. We were supposed to be leaving for Children's Camp tomorrow, but we only had 3 kids signed up :-( So instead we are going to have a Spring Break Fling for the kids on Wednesday. We're going to the park and going to watch a movie. They are very excited.
Here are a few pictures from this week.
Sleeping on Daddy
I'm just so cute!
I hate this hat so much I decided to spit up on it just before we left not only making Mommy redress me, but late for prayer meeting.
This is my mischievous face!
No comments:
Post a Comment