Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

March 17, 2009

No creative titles

So my mind is a little fried and I can't come up with any creative titles for this post so you get a boring one. Hopefully the post isn't boring.

First I have to share two pictures with you. As in many of my posts, I am reminiscent of how much my little munchkin has grown already. Yes we call him our little munchkin. I was looking at a picture of his first outing and had really forgotten how little he was. In the pictures, you'll see a picture from his very first outing and then from our walk today. What a difference in 9 weeks.

4 days old









Today









So I was going to upload a video, but I've tried several times with no real luck ;-( I got a cute video of Isaac. The other morning he slept for 7 hours which was a amazing for me. The only problem was that it was 5:30 in the morning and he was ready to play. So for over and hour he laid in his bed, scooting around and snorting. The more excited he got the more he snorted and the louder he snorted! I would go in to check on him and he would get so excited and just giggle and squirm. He was so funny. Every time I said "Isaac shouldn't you be sleeping?" He would just smile so big and snort so loud. It was quite funny. If it would've been later in the morning I would've been happy, but I was up at 4:00 feeding him and he didn't go back to sleep until after 6:00, but he was adorable.

Oh and by the way, this kid is growing so much. We took him to the doctor last week for his 2 month shots and he weighed 9 lbs 14 oz. We had him weighed yesterday and he's 10lbs 10 oz. He gained almost a full pound in a week. He's getting so big. I can hardly believe it!!

Lastly, I want to thank you all for praying. God has taught us so much throughout the last few weeks and once again proven Himself so faithful. God always knows everything that is happening and will happen. He's not surprised by anything. Today I'm more convinced that there are times that God takes us through things in order to make us rely solely on Him and show us that some of our priorities are not in line with His priorities. It's always so wonderful to see how God is changing you and maturing you. I say it's wonderful at the end of the refining time not during the refining time ;-) Even though refining is most often painful, you come out stronger and better in the end.

Enjoy the pictures and the video.

No comments: