Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

March 31, 2009

Oh so much fun

So it seems as though everyday is now a new adventure in our life. Each new day brings a new sound, a new smiling face, a new laugh or the discovery of moving toes. That's really the newest thing, his toes. It's amazing to me that he can just sit there for hours staring at his toes. He has a Bumbo seat and can sit up to see his toes and he love them. He thinks he's such a big boy now that he can sit up and see what's going on.







He found his toes, but he's much happier when I take his socks off.









Mommy made me sit on the couch with Daddy and I wasn't happy that she didn't take me with her. You should've heard me cry!



I've always thought that I was meant to be a wife and mother, but that has definitely been confirmed over the last 3 months. This has been such an amazing time in our lives. We are in serving where God has called us to serve and we now have a family. God has truly blessed us.

No comments: