Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

January 22, 2009

More pictures of his 2 week birthday

Hanging with Mommy and Daddy

Daddy time, he loves it.









So here's the story.....
Because he was circumcised yesterday he hasn't felt that great today. So Mommy was trying to get a few things done while he was sleeping. He started crying and I was carrying stuff into the bedroom and had to put it down before I could go check on him. He was screaming by the time I got to him. This is why. He had pushed himself into the corner of his crib and was stuck. Let's just say we normally put him in the crib and he moves side to side, but I've never seen him do this. Tell me he isn't the smartest kid that he can already figure out how to move himself in his crib. What a sad face????

No comments: