So I'm laying there trying to wake up a little bit and I hear Daddy say "Oh he got me." I knew what that meant. I immediately started laughing which is a painful thing to do these days. By the time I got into Isaac's room, Daddy was standing there covered in pee. All over his shorts, all over Isaac, all over the changing table. All Mommy could do was laugh. Isaac was screaming because he was cold and wet and there was pee everywhere. Of course, before I had to get there, I had to go run and grab the camera. I knew this would be a picture perfect moment to catch on film.
Daddy went to get some new clothes while Mommy cleaned up Isaac and tried to change his clothes. Let's just say when Isaac is happy and warm he's not to happy about getting his clothes changed. Under these circumstances (just waking up, being cold and wet and having his clothes changed) he was not a happy camper. Mommy grabbed the first warm outfit she saw knowing it might be a little big. Well......two things. Not only was it too big, but the outfit had snaps in the back. I was just trying to put it on him and every time I put his legs in, he would move and his legs would come out. I finally gave up on the legs and tried the arms which almost fit. As you'll see in the picture below, by the time all is said and done, Isaac is starving from exerting so much energy that he's literally eating Daddy's face as Mommy tries to button his outfit and his outfit is WAY too big. So Mommy fed him and he fell asleep he was so exhausted after all the commotion. His little legs are so little that they are hardly even long enough to reach the legs of the outfits, much less fit into them. But Mommy didn't have the heart to change his clothes again so he fell asleep eating and Mommy put him in his crib to rest.
I'm sure that you had to be there to get the full effect of the funniness of this story, but I thought I'd share with you and share the pictures.
Daddy's wet pants after Isaac gave him a "shower."
Isaac's way too big outfit.....
1 comment:
Poor little guy. Poor big guy, too. ;-)
Post a Comment