Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

January 6, 2009

Final Pictures of Isaac's Room

So we finally finished Isaac's Room! We feel like everything is finished, but I'm sure we will find things that need to be done once we get home. There's only one thing missing from his room. Isaac is missing, but fortunately we only have to wait about 48 more hours until we see our little boy. Enjoy the pictures.

This is a hand painted floor mat from one of the ladies in our church.
She painted this free hand and did such a great job.


His closet with lots of clothes




His rocking chair and little shelf with all the OSU stuff.


His new changing table and finished curtains with matching diaper stacker.



The view from the door.


Now all we need to do it have a baby to put in all these things!

1 comment:

C.C. and Double T said...

Totally AWESOME! You are READY!!!

I think I have a lot of work to do on the closet in our future nursery before we will be ready! ;-)