Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

April 14, 2010

Oh how I wish I had a picture.....

Pictures are worth 1000 words, right? Well to be honest, I wish I had a video which I'm working on. Isaac has been big into dancing lately. His favorite place to dance you ask? Any table he can climb on. Yes, I've taught him to be a table dance ;-) His favorite song to dance to is the new song on Bill's baseball game "All In." He even knows when the music is about to come on and stands there waiting in anticipation with the biggest eyes. He knows what's coming. But, he will dance to any type of music. He's even figured out how to turn his computer to the music setting and plays songs just so he can dance.
The fun thing for today.......We went over to see Bill before heading out to have a play date. He was a little grouchy this morning and Bill was listening to his iPod and Isaac heard the music. So Bill decided to deck him out with his iPod. He put it on the Praise and Worship music, turned it down and stuck it in Isaac's back pocket and put the ear buds in Isaac's ears. He immediately ran into the main office area and started dancing around. He was SO excited. He danced and danced and laughed and giggled. He was so excited. When one of the ear buds would fall out, he would even try to put it back in. He was turning circles, stomping his foot and twirling his hands in the air. All of the adults were rolling in the floor and poor Isaac couldn't quite figure out why we were all laughing but it was the cutest thing in the world. We tried later this afternoon to recreate the moment for some other people in the office and once again, he went crazy dancing. He's such a silly boy. I've got to catch a video of it because it's the funniest thing you've ever seen.
I had to go buy Isaac new shoes today. His size 6 tennis shoes won't zip anymore because they are so tight and I can barely stuff his feet in theme. He even cries. So I thought it was time. This boy is growing out of shoes and clothes faster than I can keep up with him. So we went to one of my favorite consignment shops to look for shoes. They had a pair of Sketchers in a size 7 that I liked but thought they would be too big. Boy was I wrong. He has just a little bit of room to grow. His little chunky feet and ankles look so cute. We were joking today that he doesn't even have ankles, he has kankles. His clothes are getting too small way too quick lately. He not only can't wear any clothes that he got for his birthday just three months ago, but has almost completely grown out of the 18th months now. All of his shirts are 24 months or 2T and his 18 months pants are getting too small. I just can't believe that he's pretty much skipped the 18 months clothes. My little baby isn't a baby anymore. He's got new boo boo's every day. It's cute to see him say boo boo, he confuses his boo boo with his elbow and it's so funny to see him show you. Of course lately he's got a new boo boo every day. He keeps showing you his boo boo on his arm and says "boo" every now and then we get "boo boo" every though it's pretty much healed at this point. He fell at the park on Sunday and has a big scratch on his head, but he won't show you that boo boo. He also has a nice bruise on his earlobe. We have no idea how he got it but he will show you that one. Oh the joys of having a mobile, busy little boy. Always something new to show off to anyone who will pay attention. Or for Isaac, even if they don't pay attention he still shows them. It's funny now when we got out to eat, when leaving he must wave at every person before he can walk to the door. He gets very upset when people don't wave back. Today at Wendy's he had the whole place turned around talking about how cute he is. He's a little heart breaker. I love my boys!

No comments: