Easter Sunday
I just realized it's been a while since I updated you on our life. But there's not a huge amount to update you on.
As for Isaac, he's in a climbing phase and a Daddy phase. He climbs on everything. The table, the chairs, the stairs, everything. He's even learning to move things over to climb on if he can't get on the table or whatever it is that he wants on top of. Every day at 4:45 he knows Daddy should be home soon. So he goes to he window and climbs up on the stool to look at the window and he bangs on the window until Daddy comes home. He's become a huge Daddy's boy unless he gets hurt. Then of course he wants Mommy. He cries for Daddy quite often. He goes to the stairs and pulls on the gate and yells in his cute way "DADEEEEEEE."
He got a big "boo boo" this week. He loves to disapear into the spare bedroom and knock on the lamp. It's hollow so it makes a cool sound. Every time he does it he gets in trouble cause I don't want him to turn it over. Well, Wednesday he disappears yet again and I yell for him and he doesn't come so I stand up to go get him and I heard a crash. He cried for a second but I figured he just scared himself. About an hour later I see this red mark on his arm, but really didn't think about it much as he still hadn't cried. Then by the time he got up from his nap he had a huge blister. It doesn't look very pretty, but it could be worse. It doesn't seem to bother him much.
Well I started this on Sunday and got interrupted and now it's Wednesday and just getting back to it. So much for a lazy stay at home mom job ;-)
Baby Noah is doing good. Growing continually. I feel like I get bigger every day. We are getting more and more excited for him to arrive. Hard to believe that in a little over 6 weeks he will be here. Bill said something last night about being a family of four. WOW, that was almost overwhelming.
That's about it for this week. I will try to keep you updated more.
No comments:
Post a Comment