Today we went for our 35 week check up. Noah's heartbeat sounded great as usual. My blood pressure was again perfect. You don't know how excited I am about that. I know with Isaac when my blood pressure was so high I always felt so tired. I don't think I could take that this time on top of already being tired. I gained 3 lbs. The most I've ever gained between visits with Noah or Isaac. This means I'm now back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I was hoping that I could get out of this one without gaining any since I only gained 3 with Isaac.
My doctor has said for several weeks now that he would take Noah on the 21st or 24th of May. Either date I wasn't too upset about, but the closer it gets I've been praying he would say the 21st. Today I was ready to beg for the 21st. Well I didn't have to beg. The dr said he'd put me on the schedule for May 21st. Not sure about the time, but we have four weeks to get that information. We are so excited that our little Noah will be here in four weeks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment