Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

December 6, 2009

The day has come

We all knew this day would come, however part of me wanted it to come later than sooner. I know, that doesn't make much sense.
Today we were in the nursery at church and Isaac took his first steps. It's so exciting, yet just another quick reminder that our baby is quickly becoming a little boy. He's loosing that baby face more and more every day. He took about three steps and then because he was trying to out due Pastor John and I had to take him out in the lobby, he took about 10 steps. We've tried and tried, but he will only take a few steps and then falls down because he can crawl faster. He's such a smart boy.
We're trying to get it on camera, but it's hard to try and capture those moments, but don't worry I will keep trying.

No comments: