We learned several things about first Christmas'. 1) You really don't need tons of presents. Why you ask, they only want to open one and then play with that one, they don't want to move on. For someone who is very goal oriented, that's hard. 2) All you really need is a box and some balls and you are good to go. 3) Have a bottle and blanket ready as soon as you're done opening presents because he will need a nap. He barely made it through breakfast before he was out.
I'm still pretty sure we had just as much if not more fun than Isaac. This year it surely wasn't about the presents, it was all about the excitement each time something new was opened and he realized it was something new for him. He would do laps around the coffee table to see all of his bounty. Finally he just laid down in the floor with a bottle and watched us open presents.
I can't post all of the pictures, mainly because I took so many and there's a space limit, but I'll try to post the best ones. I took two videos, Isaac opening Aunt Vickie's presents and opening Aunt M's present.

The rest of the pictures are pretty self explanatory. This one however is special. Most of the time now when I pick him up or take him from someone he will pat my shoulder and say "My Mama" so the card he got me says My Mama, how sweet is he.
No comments:
Post a Comment