Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

December 15, 2009

The First Snow

Oh how I love snow. I'm like a little kid. It started snowing on Saturday and I'm running around the house yelling "Snow, snow snow!" Isaac thought I was crazy, but I was loving it. I even got up several times during the night to see how much snow we had gotten. I was so excited to see we got a good amount when I woke up Sunday morning. After church and Isaac's nap we got him up and dressed him all warm, then took him out to play in the snow. Let's just say he had the same reaction to the snow that he did the ocean. He loves to look at it yet he doesn't want it to touch it or it to touch him. It's just too cold. He was so cute. He goes over to the window and wants us to pick him up so he can see it then he just laughs.
On another note, we get to find out if we are having a boy or girl on January 8th, Isaac's 1st Birthday. We are so excited and praying that this baby will cooperate so that we can see if it's a boy or girl.

Here are some pictures of the first snow.






























No comments: