He spilt water on the table and decided to lick it off. I guess I should be thankful that he cleaned it up.
He started playing with the pitcher, then decided he liked it on his head.
Mom, stop taking pictures, I'm busy.
Getting the tree, as usual
So we're getting ready for Christmas, like the rest of the world. I started wrapping presents last night and realized that we might just have to build addition to the house after Isaac's Christmas and birthday. The little boy is going to get so many new toys he's not going to know what to do. I'm not complaining, actually I'm very thankful that he has so many people that care about him and send him so much.
Isaac is moving and shaking for sure these days. He has definitely moved past taking a few steps and moved right into walking around. He's gotten so good at stopping and starting and turning the around. I'm pretty impressed at well he's doing. Many times now he doesn't even want you to try to hold his hand and he gets mad when you try. He wants to walk by himself. He got his second hair cut tonight. It's growing almost as fast as mine. Maybe he's sneaking into my vitamins ;-) I swear he's gotten taller in the last few weeks. He used to be able to walk under the table and now his head hits the table. He got another big boo boo this week. He was reaching for a toy in the bathtub and knocked his head on the bath tub. He had a huge knot and I was certain it was going to be black and blue, but it's only a little purple today. Hopefully it won't get much worse. He just wants to move so fast, I figure we are in for lots of scrapes and bruises in the next few months. We got his 1 year old pictures taken. They turned out so good. I'm so glad I had them done professionally.
We get to find out in two weeks if Isaac is getting a brother or a sister. Many people have their opinion, but I'm not sure. It's exciting for us that we get to find out the sex of the baby on Isaac's birthday. It will be such a big day for all of us. I'm feeling much better which is so nice. I'm starting to get very big these days. I feel as though I'm much bigger than I was at this stage with Isaac, but it could be all in my head.
Well, tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we are headed to the Christmas Eve Service. I can't help but think that my family is going to be everywhere this Christmas, yet none of us are going to be together this year. I guess it's just one of those things that happens once we grow up and move away from home. Everybody does their own thing for the holidays. Just because we won't be together doesn't mean we won't talk on the web cam and do everything we can to feel like we're together.
No comments:
Post a Comment