Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

October 2, 2008

Moving on

So yesterday was the final day of my job at Liberty. Wow, does it feel weird to not have a job. I must admit I love sleeping in though! This morning was amazing. It was definitely an interesting experience to have my last day at Liberty. Looking back, other than about 13 months, I've been in Lynchburg for 10 years this past July. So knowing that this period of my life is ending has been a very weird feeling. If I every wondered if people at LU cared about me, I certainly found that out today. They had a wonderful farewell/baby shower for me. See some pictures below.






Of course my son has to have shoes! He has 3 pair now!



But now I am able to focus on our new adventure in life. As I was reading a huge card my office got for me, many people wished us luck on our new adventure in life and I couldn't help but think about the name of our blog Ford Family Adventures. Our life is surely one adventure after another. I think that in order to focus on Idaho I had to finish my job. So now I'm so excited and can't wait to finish packing and be on our way to start our new adventure.

So here we go, in the next few days, I have a lot of homework to do because I have two classes ending next week as well as packing my house. God has truly blessed us and we have sold almost all of our furniture. Between people getting married, needing furniture and Craigslist, we only have two pieces of furniture left. Most likely we will be taking these to Goodwill, but that's okay.

This has been such a good week and we are so thankful for the love that our Liberty family has shown us this week. God always provides abundantly.

Just two more pictures....Miss Betty outdid herself and made Baby Isaac some Ohio State clothes and a blanket. I promised to take pictures of Bill opening them! He was so excited. I can't wait for him to see all of the bedding that my Mom has made. He won't know what to do.

An Ohio State Blanket that says "Daddy's Lil Buckeye Fan"


Miss Betty made the softest little white fuzzy sleeper with an Ohio State Football helmet.



An Ohio State bib.

No comments: