So, it's been a while since I've posted and I feel like it's been a really long time because we've been so busy.
To catch you up just a bit, we spent all of Monday - Thursday packing up our house. With a help from some amazing friends who helped Bill pack the moving truck. Thank you to all of those friends there is no way that we could've done this move without your help.
We left Virginia on Thursday afternoon and drove to Columbus to see Bill's family. We had such a great time as we hadn't seen them in almost a year. Of course we had to go shopping as Columbus has amazing shopping. I got some great maternity clothes for really cheap at JC Penney's Outlet. Just what I needed as I have nothing for cold weather.
On Saturday we left Columbus to spend some time with my family. We drove to WV on Saturday. To make a long story short, my grandparents have a fabulous new bathroom and the all escorted me out to the bathroom which I thought was odd. Low and behold, my Mom was there to surprise me and spend our last few days on the East Coast with us. It was so much fun to have our family all around us, even though I had to spend Sunday working on a stupid paper. I also got to spend some time with my sister who I haven't seen in 16 months. It was amazing to see her again and spend some time with her.
So we left for Idaho this morning. Currently we are in a hotel in Warrenton, Missouri which is somewhere outside of St. Louis. We got a lot of driving under our belts today. Our goal is to make it to Denver tomorrow, but I'm not sure as that's almost 800 miles of traveling in a day. I think we did about 650-700 today. We will see how we both are feeling in the morning.
So my hope is to update you with pictures and some about our trip everyday. So keep checking on the blog or sign up to get emails to get to updated when I update the blog.
Please continue to pray as we are driving. God has truly blessed us and kept us safe.
Oh....I almost forgot the biggest praise. Pastor John called last week to let us know that the church closed on the house that they have said we can live in. He is hoping that the occupants will be out by the time that we get there on Friday! If not, there is a couple who has said we can stay in their furnished apartment. God is so good to us.
So, since I don't have a lot of time today, I am including links to some albums on Facebook. I will try to add pictures to the blog later if there's time.
Photo's from our trip
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2176900&l=7e3d5&id=55710376
Baby Bedding by my mom....she is so amazing.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2176897&l=fafec&id=55710376
No comments:
Post a Comment