Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

October 16, 2008

Update of the trip

So since I was exhausted last night and had to finish a paper, the blog went without an update.
Yesterday we drove to Rawlins, Wyoming and stayed in a very nice hotel. We found that we only had 886 miles left on our trip to Lewiston, so today we drove into Boise, Idaho. It was a gorgeous drive. It's about 60 degrees outside, but the mountains were covered in snow and we saw lots of snow on the ground, but fortunately didn't have to drive through any. God has blessed us so much on this trip with great weather and no problems with the car.

So here are a few pictures from our trip today.

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2177468&l=28cde&id=55710376


I thought instead of uploading pictures here I would give you a link to the whole album. I loved our hotel.

No comments: