Right now we are in Hays, Kansas. I'm pretty sure that Kansas is the never ending state. We still have almost 200 miles to Colorado but we couldn't drive through the rain anymore today. If we drive at least 500 miles a day we will be in Lewiston on Friday. Please continue to pray that God keeps us safe as he already has throughout our whole trip.
Lastly, we want to tell everybody that we paid $28.00 to fill up our gas tank today! One good thing about Kansas is that gas is cheap, about $2.50/gallon.
So this is a town in Indiana, Santa Claus, Indiana to be exact. I just thought that was funny!
All the family at Golden Coral having lunch on Sunday
Aunt Vickie, Gavin an Abby
Isaac's blanket for his bed. My mom is so amazing!
His pillow! Of course he won't be permitted to ever use it!
The curtains!
My mom did the most amazing job in the world on Isaac's baby stuff. I can't wait to get it all together.
1 comment:
Just visiting.. Seemed everyone is having a good time there
Post a Comment