So I thought I'd post a few pictures to hold you over for the next week or so. I figure in about a week there will be more pictures than you can handle ;-) We ordered a new camera that should be here in a few days so I'm very excited! Our camera isn't quite dead, but we've been noticing it acting a little weird and taking a very long time to "process" in between pictures. Knowing from experience already that if the camera isn't working like it should, often times you are missing out of special things that you really want to capture. So we were very thankful to get a gift card that covered the cost of a new camera! The one I had been looking at was actually on sale! So Noah will have a brand new camera to capture each special moment.
Noah is scheduled to be here a week from Friday! On one hand this pregnancy has gone by so quickly that I feel like I just found out yesterday I was pregnant and then other times I feel like I've been pregnant forever. But in just a little over a week we're going to be able to see and hold our precious little boy. I'm a little overwhelmed in a good way to finally be able to see him. I can't wait to see if he looks like me or Bill. Since Isaac looks just like Bill I'm hoping this one looks a little like me. ;-)
So here are some pictures.
Mother's Day



He loves fans! I make sure that he can't get his fingers in them before I let him play but he loves to blow into the fan and hear the sound change.

No comments:
Post a Comment