Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

May 22, 2010

Blur.....

So the last 20 some hours have been a complete but wonderful blur. We arrived at the hospital yesterday morning around 5:30 and the room filled with people asking questions and poking and prodding, then off to surgery with about the same feeling then back to recovery with the same feeling. I finally got to hold my little man ;-)
Noah weighed in at 7 lbs 14 oz and has the longest fingers and toes I've ever seen on a baby. He has a head full of almost black hair and a wonderful content spirit. He's a very alert baby. He lays there looking around taking everything in for long periods of time. He loves to be held and loves to be wrapped up in a little cocoon. The tighter the better. I was trying to avoid the pacifier at least for a little while. Not that I'm against it I just wanted to wait, but this boy must suck on something all the time. We broke down in the middle of the night and gave him one. He's already holding it in his mouth by himself. The nurse even commented on him sucking everything this afternoon. He's a pleasant little boy.
Isaac loves being a big brother. Every time he comes to the hospital he immediately must give Noah kisses and hugs. Even before he will say hi to me, he must kiss Noah and pat his face. I'm surprised at how gentle he's being. It will be interesting to see how this all goes once we are home.
I'm going to post a few pictures to enjoy.


















































































































































































1 comment:

Charissa said...

Anne! Congratulations!! He's beautiful!! And Isaac makes such a good big brother! :-) I hope you are feeling well and your recovery is a quick one! You are in my thoughts and prayers!