Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

March 15, 2010

Well this week has had many ups and down, but more about that another time. Here are a couple videos and lots of picture from the park and feeding the duckies.

Isaac and the wipes for some reason the wipes were very funny to him on Saturday which really needed.

We got ice cream!

We went to the park today because of the beautiful weather.

This boy loves the swings









































And the slide.....







































Yes it's a beautiful day but there is snow on the mountains.









I made it to the top.









I'm escaping












I will eat this.



















What Mom?
































What does this do?









My hands are dirty Daddy, help.









What is this?









Run through the Volleyball court.









I'm free and they aren't going to chase me.









Oh the duckies









Checking it all out.



















I'm busy right now.









I will throw it in Daddy.

















































Why are you taking the bread out of the bag









Watching the Sea Gulls.









He was mesmerized by all the birds and such.




















Jammin.

No comments: