Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

March 18, 2010

First ride outside on the tri-cycle

So it's been absolutely gorgeous here in Lewiston the last few days. I love being able to turn the heat off, open all the windows and doors and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Because it's been so pretty outside, Isaac has been able to spend at least some time outside just about every day. He loves the freedom to run in wide open spaces. I almost want to find a big field for him and just let him run. Tuesday night Daddy decided to take his OSU trike outside for the first outdoor ride. Daddy pushes him around the house quite often since his legs aren't quite long enough to reach the peddles. He had such a good time as you will see in the pictures below.
This week Isaac got another tooth and there's another almost through. I've always heard that they have more trouble with the molars and bigger teeth, but I've found with him that it's those sharp front teeth that he's the most uncomfortable with. He's been a little on the irritable side, but aren't we all some days. He's talking up a storm, even in his sleep. The only problem is that I can only figure out about 20% of what he's saying. I'm actually kind of surprised at all the coherent words he has at this point. Once again I feel he's advanced in his language, but isn't he always advanced ;-) I swear he's grown a few inches over night. He can reach things lately that he hasn't been able to reach before. He tries to go down the stairs by himself, but can't quite make on his own. He's obsessed with tires. Every time we're outside he must go to every car and touch every tire on the cars. He's so funny. One of his new favorite things to do is attack. If you sit still too long or make the mistake of sitting/laying in the floor, watch out. In about 15 seconds you're gonna get it and this boy doesn't know the extent of his own strength.
Noah is growing bigger every day. Someone told me today (who sees me everyday) said I looked like I popped out more over night. I sure feel like it. Bending and getting up from the floor is harder every single day. I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I can no longer get Isaac out of the bath tub by myself. One of us is not happy late and it's usually my back screaming at me. Tonight after dinner he had to have a tubby because we had spaghetti. Even if I feed him, he still ends up all orange. So we headed to the tub and he was so excited. He started fussing which is very abnormal in the tubby for him then I realized he had gone to the bathroom in the tub and it was a mess. Let me just tell you when you're 30 weeks pregnant the last thing you want to do is lay over the tub and scrub it down and all the tub toys because someone went to the potty. My wonderful husband offered to do it for me, but sometimes it's easier to have him watch Isaac and me clean. But Daddy had the lovely chore of getting him out of the tub and cleaned up.
As I said there are many things going on in our lives right now that I can't go into for a few more days. When the time comes I will share, but I ask you to pray that God pours His infinite wisdom on us and that no matter what we will follow His plan for us.


No this isn't edited. It's just the way it happened. I say it's God shining His light to remind us He's in control.






































































































No comments: