Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

February 24, 2010

What a morning

Well recently I've been talking about my busy busy boy. Well today it was one of those morning. Bill had to get up at 5:15 AM to be at the church for a radio program that was collecting stuffed animals for kids. So he's been up for quite a while. When Isaac and I woke up we went to the church to take him breakfast. On the way I called the dr's office because his runny nose has been running for weeks and is now a yucky color and he's coughing like crazy. Our appointment was at 10:30 this morning. We went over to the office to eat together and while talking he fell on his sippy cup and cut his eye ;-(










This was shortly after it happened, now his eye is black.


My first thought after seeing that it wasn't as bad as I originally thought was stink the dr is going to think I'm abusing my child. He has a cut on his ear, his lip is healing, but still a good cut, now a cut under his eye and bruises on his legs. The final diagnosis, a sinus infection. Plus, the dr said and I quote "this is the age where they go from point A to point B as fast as possible without looking to see whats in the way." I felt much better after that. So off we went to the pharmacy to get bubble gum medicine that will hopefully clear up his nose and cough.

It's sad that we've only been up for 4 hours and I haven't even had time to take a shower yet. I just have to say I love my little boy so much and it makes me so sad when he cries because he's hurt. I just want to love on him and take the pain for him. Fortunately hes not a huge crier. He cries for a minute then moves on. He was so sad this morning. His little lip was quivering it hurt so bad. But he's a tough boy. As soon as we got home he's running around the bathroom waiting to jump in the tubby. He's such a good boy. We are so blessed.

No comments: