Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

February 8, 2010

More pictures and a dr update

All is good here. I went to the dr today. I'm officially 24 weeks and 3 days pregnant, although "little" Noah is measuring 28 weeks. What does this mean? Probably nothing. I never measured big with Isaac however he measured big on the ultrasound. Since my blood pressure was so high we knew he probably wouldn't be that big, but since I supposedly had gestational diabetes they weren't sure. As we all know he wasn't that big at 6lbs 9 oz. Noah on the other hand was measuring about 2 weeks ahead of schedule at my 20 weeks ultrasound and now I measure 4 weeks ahead, so you never know. Fortunately my blood pressure is still perfect. I couldn't ask for more. He's still not sure if I have gestational diabetes, but let's put it this way....I eat what I want and drink what I want and my sugar still stays at 100. I despise taking those tests so I wanted to get out of it if I could. The dr said since I'm testing my sugar and it's fine as long as I continue that I don't have to take the next test! Hooray!!!!! So all is well, hopefully we will get to set a date soon for Noah's birthday, unless he keeps measuring so big.

Here's me at 24 weeks pregnant.













Isaac on the other hand is once again growing by leaps and bounds. He's making lots of new sounds and trying to say many words. His favorite word is still clock. He now says block, but it sounds just like clock. He makes a weird sound I can't quite describe. It's kind of a spitting/bum bum bum/ LOUD sound is all I can say. He does it for hours on end and thinks it's hilarious. He also says "yes" to every question you ask him. And again, he goes around saying yes all of the time. Today at the store he wouldn't stop saying yes/yup the entire time we were there. He got louder the longer we were there. It would've been really funny if it was someone else's child. Nobody seemed to be bothered though. He's got 4 teeth this week. Two eye teeth that you can see the point through his gum yet they aren't quite there and two molars, one on top and one on bottom that have broken all the way through. To get 4 teeth in a week, he's been wonderful. Yes, a little fussy and at times hard to get along with, but I can totally understand that.

Here are a few pictures of my silly boy.

This is their nightly ritual. Isaac get a tubby and then he and Daddy pray and read his Bible. As you can imagine, some nights are better than others. This night he was particularly good. Usually Isaac just wants to kiss the people in his Bible.


















He loves carrying my hair dryer around the house. Most days I have to go around looking for it in order to dry my hair. Yesterday we were trying to go to a Super Bowl party and he would not put the hair dryer down. It was almost as if he was saying "No Mom, I'm not ready to go, I'm busy." He's such a a silly boy.











He thinks he's a rock star. He loves to play with his guitar and he walks around in circles playing music.



No comments: