Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

July 1, 2009

Oh he grows up

It's almost Isaac's six month birthday, can you believe it? This week he has mastered the art of rolling over and over and over and over. I am not exaggerating. I lay him in the bed and hear him talking a few minutes later, he's rolled over. He doesn't want to nap or sleep at night because he thinks it's fun to roll over.
Tonight I heard him cry and went to check on him and he was laying on his back with his feet propped up on the bumper pads with his hands behind his head just laughing and eating his blanket. Oh he's just so funny. Here's a pictures after he conked out from sheer exhaustion today.



I've found a new use for the high chair since he's not quite big enough to eat it in. He likes to sit in it and play while I clean up.






Hey Daddy, look at this.

Big smile for Daddy!

No comments: