Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

July 30, 2009

Again it's been a while

So once again I haven't been very good about updating the blog with new pictures. No excuses
this time, it just hasn't been my priority lately. We've had so much going on lately that it's been hard to even get time on the computer. If you know me I check Facebook constantly because I love to know what's going on in peoples lives. Lately I've been lucky to check it once a day. VBS starts on Monday and most of my time lately has been consumed with making sure things will go as planned. Today we cut long paper rolls to make robot arms and legs as well as painted 36 rockets, we have about 10 more to paint, but we ran out of paint. (On a side note, do you know how hard it is to find 10 cans of silver spray paint that doesn't cost $5 a can in Lewiston, not an easy thing to do, plus it's almost crazy how strict they are on using your ID to buy spray paint. Hello, I'm 30! I'm not going to sniff it.) But....moving on.....we still have the set to construct, painting the bodies of the robots, including arms and legs and so much more. Plus......iron on all of the shirt logos. Sheeeesh. Who decided to direct VBS this year???? Oh wait, it was me ;-) All in all it's going to be worth it. The kids will love it and our only goal is to glorify God. I guess I'm not doing that great of an example glorifying God when I'm basically complaining. We've had so much help lately and we are so thankful for all of those people.
On a side note, as we were looking for paint today, I noticed that K-mart had an extra 40% off their clearance and I got some amazing deals!
We leave for Florida in 18 days! So thankful for a vacation. I've already got a good tan started. Well at the moment it's crispy red skin. We took the kids to the pool yesterday for our last "Fun Day" and got burnt yet again. Yes, I put sunscreen on this time. I'm still pealing from the last burn. Then smart me didn't think about today and stood outside in the sun for almost 2 hour painting rockets and came in burnt even more. Can you tell I'm tired today. I left my wallet at Home Depot today which I've never done. Fortunately it was still there when we went back. God's protection for sure.
Update on Isaac: He now is into everything and I mean everything. Some how even though he can't technically crawl yet, he gets himself all moved around and can get just about anything he wants. His favorite thing to do is to climb over things. I had him sitting in Bill's office in hte middle of the floor and turned around and he had gotten on his knees and pulled himself up on a book and was trying to get into his desk drawers. Should it worry me that he loves to climb? I have a feeling my life is about to change drastically in the new few weeks. Here are some pictures.

Such a cutie in the water.

I gotta eat this duck.

What Daddy? You're bothering me.

I am so innocent.

But wait....I see a remote and I must get it.

For some reason he loves to eat the wrong end of his bottle

He loves sitting in the floor playing with his chair instead of sitting in his chair.


Look at this face


No comments: