Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

July 16, 2009

It's been a long time

So for my avid blog readers forgive me that it's been forever since I've updated the blog. I have many reasons, mainly because my computer has been getting fixed. For some reason the '2' key decided it would get stuck and after a few days none of the keys on the left side worked. Very frustrating when you're trying to type or do anything for that matter.
We've been busy with Bill preaching last week, still getting ready for VBS, having the Fun Day every Wednesday for the kids at church and watch our boy grow up WAY too quick.
Isaac has master rolling over and sitting up in the last couple of week and he's on his way to crawling. Before you know it he'll be crawling everywhere. He has a special skill for getting into everything, especially when I tell him no. Plus his new favorite thing is to spit everywhere and laughs when I tell him no. He's mastered "da-da" although he doesn't quite yet acquaint it with Bill. He waved goodbye to Bill the other morning and then Bill didn't want to leave. Bill is taking tomorrow off to spend with us since he had some flex time. I am so thankful that his schedule is flexible and when he's working lots of hours he can take off some time. We're planning a trip to WinCo tomorrow. You know me and my deals, WinCo is an amazing grocery store with the best prices. It's worth the 30 minute drive for sure. Plus, we've found there's a Papa John's pizza. We haven't had really good pizza since we got here so we're happy for that.
We head to Florida a month from tomorrow. We can hardly wait to see everybody. Isaac has developed such a personality lately and LOVES to be the center of attention which I'm sure he will be the center of attention for 7 days straight. I'm just happy Mom has a pool now because he loves the water and never wants to get out. I think I might put his little pool up this afternoon and let him play when he gets up from him nap.

Here are some pictures to catch you up on the last week or so....

I found him this way after his nap








Fun Day with the kids from church at the River






Oh Daddy has a sandwich and I want it.


I will get it.


He kept staring and reaching so I gave it to him. He just licked it mostly.







King of the Duckies during bath time.

He favors the pirate ducky.




He stands at the tub and bounces up and down he gets so excited for a bath. This was right after his 6 month shots and he somehow got the band aids off himself.




Froggy butt!


Swinging at the park....another Fun Day for the kids at church.




He drinks out of a sippy cup now. He thinks he's big.


I'm finally big enough to wear these overalls Nana made.

No comments: