Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

December 16, 2010

Such a good day.

Today I took a day off. It was the best thing I've done in a very long time.
Usually when we have a fun family day planned it ends with someone in tears and going to bed, but not today! We had plans to hit up our two favorites stores, Target and Walmart. But Bill said lets go to a different mall. So we drove to Cool Springs mall. It was so much fun, but let's just say the mall was filled with stores that I've never seen in person since they are so expensive. But we loved it. Isaac god to ride the carousel horses, he played in the cars, and loved the rentable strollers. We found a Build a Bear store which we were so excited about. We got Isaac a Build a Bear Doggie when he was about 6 months old and we wanted to get Noah one, but we didn't know where a Build a Bear was. So when we found one today we had to make Noah one. It's one of his Christmas presents and it's a bunny rabbit that giggles. He will love it!
We finished at the mall and went to Chipotle for lunch. Yummy Yummy is all I have to say. We headed home and stopped at Target because Isaac had been crying for "cookie, Tar Tar" since we passed it last night. To explain, he gets a cookie at Target so any time he sees the red bulls eye, he yells "cookie, Tar Tar" in only the way Isaac can. We got to go shopping with the gift card Aunt Vickie got the boys which was so much fun!
Noah has decided he's going to grow up today. He has two teeth and been cutting the top two for a while now. We noticed they were almost through yesterday. Last night when we checked his gums were so swollen that they are black and blue. It's so sad, but he seems to be in a good mood. He also decided today that he wants to crawl. He's been pushing up on his hands and knees and moving himself around the room. Not exactly crawling yet, but making progress and can get where he wants. Isaac never pushed himself up and crawled. He just did the army crawl and then walked. Hopefully Noah won't follow so close in his brother's footsteps when it comes to walking and crawling.
So our little family is having fun celebrating the holiday's! Too bad I have to go to work tomorrow. But only 4 more days then I'm off for 11 days! Have I mentioned that I love working for the state and getting of so much time that's paid!

No comments: