Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

December 13, 2010

I haven't forgotten you...

My oh my it's been over a month since I've blogged. Not because I haven't wanted to, but because our computer temporarily died. We thought it was the computer but as a last ditch effort I got a new plug and found it was just the plug. Thank you Lord. He knows we don't have money to buy another one right now.
But, a quick update: I'm loving my job, but it's wearing me out. Bill is doing amazing as a Stay at home Dad. The boys love having heir Daddy home all the time .
Isaac is Isaac! That about sums it up. He think he's almost 2 going on 10. He never stops moving. His vocabulary is increasing daily. Today when I came home, he picked up my purse and looked at me and said "Mommy's purse." Since when did he start saying purse? He also had to call me at work today which I LOVED! He missed his Mommy. Noah is getting huge. He weighs almost 21lbs and is 29 inches tall. He's wearing clothes at 6 months old that Isaac wore when he started walking. Noah doesn't like to sleep at night, but other than that he's a very happy baby. He has two teeth on the bottom and three teeth that continually flirt with coming in. He's sitting up and rolling over. He's starting to push up on his hands and knees, but I stop that every time I see it. I'm not ready for this kid to be mobile yet.
We are enjoying Smyrna for sure. It's a nice little town. We got our first real snow last night. Isaac and Daddy went out to play it in, but Isaac refused to touch it. He looked like the little boy in "A Christmas Story" all bundled up not able to walk.
For now I can't post picture because they are still uploading. It seems like it's taking forever, but it is uploading several hundred (yes I said hundred) pictures.
I will try to upload some for you tomorrow. Just wanted to let everyone know I didn't fall off the face of the earth!

No comments: