Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

August 30, 2010

Some funny pictures

As I've said before, Isaac is his own person. He knows what he wants when he wants it. He know what he wants to wear and especially what shoes he wants to wear. I have no idea where he got his love of shoes. Since his feet are huge he's outgrown all of his tennis shoes and a good portion of his sandals. I just bought him all new sandals too because he outgrew the ones I bought him at the beginning of the summer. So Mom and I went out running some errands Saturday and I found a pair of Carter's tennis shoes in a size 8 wide. I thought they might be a little big, but assumed he would grow into them. Well, they fit perfectly. His toe is almost to the end. Once he saw them he had to wear them even though we don't have socks that fit right now. So here are a few pictures of his outfit Sunday morning. He refused to put on clothes or take the shoes off. so this is what he wore most of the day.













Isaac has decided that he only feeds himself. He's become quite good at it though. This night we had chicken fried rice and he really didn't even make that much of a mess. I love this smile :-)








































































Here's ,my precious baby Noah playing with Daddy for a bit. Here's a little video of him talking.













Noah is getting so big. He can even move himself around in circles on the floor. It scares me. I hope he doesn't do everything early like Isaac does.




































No comments: