Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

August 6, 2010

New camera

So the refund for our camera was sitting in the checking account this morning so I rushed out to buy a new camera. Not really. I had been looking for cameras since ours broke but just wasn't settling on anything. I found one at Walmart I liked, but I hadn't heard anything about. So we ran to Target knowing that online their cameras were more expensive. But we found one on Clearance. You know me ;-) We found a Samsung camera for $80 and this was better than the one I was looking at before. Plus, I LOVE IT. It takes amazing pictures.
So here are some pictures from my new camera!

He loves playing with toys



Chunky Monkey





Taking a break from the heat

My big boy





Brotherly Love




This boy loves his fingers




He can climb up all by himself







Just chillin Mom!



No comments: