Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

August 12, 2010

Pictures!



I must start by sharing God's faithfulness. Tonight I was standing at the washer putting clothes in, thinking we've got to move in three weeks and we don't have any furniture, much less a washer and dryer. How is it all going to come together. Then my Mom calls not 5 minutes later. It's almost 9pm by this point and I'm thinking it must be something important. She said a couple at the Bible Church just picked up a washer and dryer from someone, they called the pastor's wife to see if anyone needed it, she called my Mom of course said we could use it. Shortly after that a washer and dryer arrived at our current house. I was speechless to say the least. All I could do was think not five minutes ago I just asked God how this was going to work. I know a washer and dryer is not a necessity, but with two young boys it does make life a million times easier. When they arrived I noticed these pieces were fairly new. The woman said they already had a wash and dryer that's old but it still works and they wanted to give these to someone who needed them. God is so amazing when we obey Him. Even when His directions are hard ;-)

Look at this adorable face. Isn't he the cutest baby you've ever seen????





The boys were having a lovely first bath together......


Isaac was giving him kisses

Sharing his duckies, which he usually won't do.


Checking out what's behind Noah....
And then, a cup of water got spilled on Noah and that moment the shared bath was over ;-)
I will get my Mommy

I piled up all the clothes that the boys have outgrown, Isaac decided Noah should wear them all at one time.
Big smiles ;-) He's tarting to laugh so much.
He's a big boy now. I don't keep him in here for than a minute or two because he gets tired quickly.

Such a precious face.



No comments: