Yesterday's ultrasound was one of the most surreal moment's of my life. Obviously I know that there's a baby inside of my belly but seeing how much he was moving around and rolling from side to side was so crazy! I didn't really get emotional until we saw his little heart beating and then he turned to look in our direction for the first time. Honestly, I'm getting a little emotional now, just remembering that moment.
I told Bill I just keep thinking what an amazing God we have. He takes nothing and makes a little tiny baby that's perfectly forms at 22 weeks. I will always wonder how people who do ultrasounds of babies can ever deny that there is a God. How in the world could this just happen. We must have a Creator. We know that Creator is God.
So below are some pictures from the ultrasound. So amazing!
Here is his little face with his hand up there. I think we were making him tired!

It's a boy

A picture of his little feet. On the right you can see his little itty bitty toes! He moved around so much. The tech could hardly get a few pictures of his belly because he just kept moving.

This is his face. It almost looks like he's looking right at us. At one point during the ultrasound, he was looking at us like this picture show and then he put his hand up and it looked like he was waving to say hi mom and dad! Okay, he probably wasn't, but I like to think he was!
No comments:
Post a Comment