Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

September 9, 2008

Boy or Girl?????

Well, I wish I could tell you.
My appointment yesterday got cancelled as the Ultrasound Tech had to go home sick. The first available appointment is tomorrow (Wednesday) morning at 8 am. So hopefully we will find out tomorrow morning. We are disappointed, but trying to remember two things. One, we've waited 22 weeks for this day, 36 hours isn't much longer. Two, there's a reason we weren't supposed to find out yesterday. I think it goes back into that plan that God is teaching us to wait and trust. We aren't sure why and we are pretty sure that He is trying to force us to trust and to be patient as we can both use a good dose of patience in our life.
So, here we are......we will find out tomorrow what our baby is and then on Sunday we will find out the fate of our future. Not to mention that we are both working, I have homework, as well as other daily life! As you can tell, we're kind of busy right now.
So as always I end with a prayer request. Pray that God gives us patience to wait and the ability to control and release our stress in a positive way.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more good news about the gender of our baby. Oh, pray this baby cooperates. I don't think I can take another few months of waiting :-)

Since I'm always asking you for prayer, please let us know how we can pray for you.

No comments: