So today was an open house at the MTSU Farm. I thought it would be fun to take then and Bill was just excited as the boys to go to the dairy farm.
They got to see lots of huge cows and then we hiked (yes, I hiked in flip flop) down the hill to see the honey house and the calf barn.
The boys got to several cute calves and they both got to pet them. Isaac even let the calf lick him. Then we got to see the black calf pictures below who was born today. I was surprised how big it was already.
Then we got to eat a steak dinner (hot dogs and chips for the boys) for free! Can't beat that. They had such a good time. They even got to see bees making honey.
They got to see lots of huge cows and then we hiked (yes, I hiked in flip flop) down the hill to see the honey house and the calf barn.
The boys got to several cute calves and they both got to pet them. Isaac even let the calf lick him. Then we got to see the black calf pictures below who was born today. I was surprised how big it was already.
Then we got to eat a steak dinner (hot dogs and chips for the boys) for free! Can't beat that. They had such a good time. They even got to see bees making honey.
No comments:
Post a Comment