Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

March 3, 2011

Catching up.

Boy I'm crazy! It's been forever and I know it. It's not an excuse, but true as we haven't had Internet at the house and work has been too crazy to try and post a blog. Plus as you can imagine they kinda frown upon me updating my family and friend on my personal life while at work. But today I have a few minutes to spare and I thought I'd try to catch everyone up.



Isaac is now 26 months old. I know you're supposed to stop keeping track of months after 24, but oh well. He can identify all of his letters (in capital letters) now. It's funny to be driving along, stopped at a light and here him spelling the names of fast food restaurants. His personality is getting bigger and bigger every day. We were getting ready to leave the other day and getting Noah dressed and he walks up to tell me Noah is fat. I have no idea where he comes up with these things.

He will tell you every day that he loves cars, he loves baseball, baseball bats, baseball gloves and baseball hats. If you ask him if he loves mommy and daddy he just looks at you like you're crazy but if you ask him to say I love Mommy and Daddy or if one of us is sad he will tell us he loves us. He loves to play outside. He asks every day no matter what the weather if he can go outside to play.


He loves to be with people and can't wait to go "play church" as he says every Sunday. He's just so silly. He will now carry on a conversation with you. He wants to "talk" on the phone, but doesn't quite get the concept of talking on the phone. His new thing is to sing. He can't quite grasp how to sing but he loves you to sing to him. My Dad would've loved that. I hope he can really sing as he gets older. That would make my Dad so proud.


Noah is getting so big. He's really beginning to loose that baby face and turning into a little boy. He can stand up in the floor by himself now, a feet Isaac couldn't do until long after he could walk. He's quite the little climber as well. He climbed up in Issac's bed the other night. He trieds to climb up on the couch but his legs aren't quite long enough. He can get all the way up the stairs. Isaac know the only way he can get away from Noah is to run up the stairs becaue Noah's not fast enough yet. But I keep reminding him one day he will be fast enough to catch him. He's starting to take a few steps here and there. But nothing that amounts to much.


He's quite the stinker. Anything Isaac does, he thinks he needs to do as well as you'll see in the pictures below. His favorite things to do it turn off Daddy's PlayStation. Daddy doesn't think that's funny, but every time he does it he laughs and claps for himself. He's so funny. He's almost gotten this whole sleeping through the night thing down. If we could just get rid of this cough I think he wouldn't have a problem with sleeping.


The boys are growing up so quickly. I can't believe it. Below are some random picture, from playing outside, to snow, to Isaac getting his Dance Dance Mickey in the mail. Enjoy!
































I promise I do keep clothes on my children, but we undress them at dinner time, it's easier for everybody that way and this was right after dinner.

























































No comments: