Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

January 6, 2011

Two whole years

I've been doing a lot of reminiscing the last few days. My big boy turns two on Saturday. I love to think of the things that happened last year or the year before on birthdays and anniversaries.
Two years ago today we were planning for one of the biggest days of our lives. The birth of our first baby, our son. After weeks of the doctors saying it could happen at any time, we were going to be induced. Like everything in our lives, that didn't go quiet as planned. :-) I sometimes think that God laughs at my plans.
Our lives were very different 2 years ago. We went from a family of two to a family or three and then 16 months later a family of 4! WOW. What in the world. But, we wouldn't change a thing. Two years ago on Saturday a tiny baby boy entered our lives and changed our lives forever. My big baby boy is one of the most amazing things in my life. He bring more joy than I could ever imagine. He's definitely a stubborn boy and there are many times that he drives us crazy but the good far out weighs the bad. That special smile. The way he runs to the door screaming Mommy Mommy when I come home. The way he take my hand and leads me around the house showing me everything he's done all day.
I love this boy more than I ever thought possible. I am so thankful that God brought him into our lives just when He did. Even though our plan was to have him much earlier, God always knows best and gave us him and the most perfect time.

No comments: