Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

October 15, 2009

What a Year

How can you just not love this smile!



You know me, constantly thinking about this time last year.....I know I should learn to think about the present and the future rather than the past. Yet, I love to see how far we've come in a year.
This time last year we were in Boise, Idaho, spending then evening and getting ready to make our trip to Lewiston the next days. Being 27 weeks pregnant and riding in the packed care for 4 days equals not so much fun. This year here we are, in Lewiston, we've made it a year!
So much has happened in this year. Me moved, I finished my Master's in January, we had a baby in January, made it through many ups and downs throughout this year.
This October where are we? Well we found out officially today that we are expecting Baby Ford #2. Are we crazy? Two kids less than 16 months apart. I guess God's plan is much bigger than ours. After almost a 3 years journey of trying to have Isaac Bill and I made the decision to let God have control. We wanted to have a bigger (not big, like 20 kids family) but a few kids. Little did we think it would be this soon. I was joking with Bill that last year at our Ladies retreat I was so ready to have a baby as Isaac was due about 4 weeks after and this year I was struggling to not get sick because of this baby. How strange God's plan is. A few months ago, we were told to prepare for the fact that we might not have any more children naturally. I had finally come to terms with the fact that my plan of a big family might not be God's plan of a big family. I was okay with that and loving Isaac more every day. Just a few short weeks later we find out we're having a second child. WOW, isn't God's plan so much bigger than we are?
As always, we're staying busy, but that's not a bad thing. Here are a few pictures from the last week or so.

What do you have Daddy?

Yummy bite

More please?????

Momma, he won't give me more ;-(

Reaching for the Cheerio he dropped, shortly after, the chair flipped.

I have conquered the tallest mountain, Mount Daddy!

Time to wrestle. Tell me it's not ingrained in their blood.

More Daddy, come back

What this Momma, it's my sneak attack

1 comment:

C.C. and Double T said...

How wonderful and exciting! God's blessings on your family and this new little one!

LOVE the pictures of Isaac!